Hello Kitty motif joins the age-old Granny square ……..lol…..pun is incidental! 😀 and together they create this delightful muffler!!!… 😀 😀 😀 Theoretically, making a Hello Kitty with crochet sounds easy enough. you just have to make an oval shape and add two little triangles for the ears. But it took countless attempts before I could get it right! 😦 But once I got the hang of it, It was fun!!….pure and total!!!
- Follow Crafting Delight on WordPress.com
My Instagram photos
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Spiderman Themed Ripple Blanket
- Hufflepuff Scarf – in the round
- Mandala coloring Pages-Free Download
- Mandala Colouring Pages on My Etsy Shop
- GRYFFINDOR HOUSE SCARF PATTERN
- A severe case of Start-itis
- Full Circle: Endings and New Beginnings
- Chevron Lace Scarf
- Resistance is Futile!
- Purple Cable and Fair Isle Leggings