It has been my on-going attempt to incorporate crafting into my daily routine. My knitting and crochet (K/C) projects usually take quite a few days to finish, if not days. But once I finish a K/C project, I usually need a breather. Not because I am tired or anything. But planning for the next project takes time. Searching for the project that appeals to me is the most exhausting and at times traumatic phase of the entire process. For periods such as these, doodling comes in handy for me. I discover that I have quite a talent for doodling. 😉 😉 😉 It definitely does whole lot of good for my frayed nerves.
- Follow Crafting Delight on WordPress.com
My Instagram photos
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Spiderman Themed Ripple Blanket
- Hufflepuff Scarf – in the round
- Mandala coloring Pages-Free Download
- Mandala Colouring Pages on My Etsy Shop
- GRYFFINDOR HOUSE SCARF PATTERN
- A severe case of Start-itis
- Full Circle: Endings and New Beginnings
- Chevron Lace Scarf
- Resistance is Futile!
- Purple Cable and Fair Isle Leggings